Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

INDIA : A PSEUDO MONARCHY


PS : I WROTE THIS NOTE IN MY VACATIONS WHEN I HAD NOTHING TO DO, SO IT IS JUST A TIMEPASS ACT.

In ancient India, the prevalent system of Government was Absolute Monarchy. Ancient India was administered and ruled  by kings and thus the system was monarchical. It started at the times when there was no india: the times of RAMAYAN n MAHBHARAT. We had the Mughals , the lodis , the mauryas , the nawabs and many more like we read in our history books. Then there were some white chicks with entrance of Victoria and Elizabeth. Then finally 1947 ended Monarchy in India and we were certified DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY. But Is the certification enough to prove us democratic. I mean I will be a certified Computer Engineer in some days and Hello......I get in trouble with C language syntax sometimes. I won't be called a real engineer if i dont practise Engineering. Do our country Practise DEMOCRACY?...Let us See

MONARCHY IN POLITICS : Government is chosen by the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE but problem is names of government people( particulary their surname)  are same since independence.What is interesting that every MP in the Lok Sabha or the lower house of the Indian parliament under the age of 30 had inherited a seat.It's like I have Nothing to do so I will join my DAD's Business. After NEHRU>>INDIRA>>RAJIV>>SONIA and now they want RAHUL. AKHILESH YADAV gets the throne of UP. SUKHBIR BADAL is waiting for it desperately being Deputy CM for years. So as AJAY CHAUTALA. Truth is that all over INDIA we are ruled by some political families, say it be YADAV OF UP or YADAV of BIHAR, KARUNANIDHI or REDDY, CHAUTALA or BADAL, THACKEREY or ABDULLAH.
WOW!!!! I wonder Do these Family give birth to GODS. I mean are they the most qualified personalities all over INDIA??? Now coming back to GANDHIs(I don't know why they are called gandhi....why feroz khan suddenly became feroz gandhi just before marrying indira. May be to bring a touch of FATHER OF NATION in the name). They want RAHUL to be the next PM . Let us check out the list of reasons: He is young and the list ends here,,,As if there are only 2 youngsters in india: 1 is AAYUSHMAN( who is busy donating sperms )  and the other has to take a big responsibility of being PM of country. They also say he visits villages of UP regularly. Do all the villages are in UP only?....Oh i forgot CONGRESS always lose elections in UP. How many visits has he made to their villages after recent lost in UP?


:Lets diverge from Politics to other areas. Here we come BOLLYWOOD. Who is that WHAT an IDEA SIRJI GUY??? That SIRJI has given us lot of Flop movies and still he gets opportunities. But the Good thing is he doesn't get SOLO/LEAD roles these days so that movies like DHOOM/2 and DOSTANA can make some money. Another Good thing is that the DUMB guy is seen just once in 2 years in GOLMAL series.Also we have the DUTTs, The DEOLs, The KHANs . The ROCKSTAR is doing well but how many other non star sons but talented people get a lead role in their first movie. I hope we get to see selfmade actors like SRK n AB senior in future. I bet we will, watching IRFAN KHAN n BOMAN IRANI

I hope many of us might agree with me but is it enough? I mean If they are PMs, CMs,MPs or a CELEBRITY,,, its because of us. We made them what they are today. It might hurt us but Indian People are also responsible for all this shit happening.There are both good and bad in the society but we choose to be good... right? Lets make these decisions like we make decisions related to our personal life. Lets make our country democratic indeed  but I know we are too busy in our lives. Just like I wrote this note when I had nothing really to do. But still an INDIAN VOICE inside me says that INDIA WILL CHANGE!!!!   :)THANX for wasting your time on this--ANKUSH ARYA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give feedback,Make me perfect